Information security policy
Summary of security information at Eurostone
#1. Scope of information collection
European Granite Joint Stock Company collects information related to customers including:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
#2. Purpose of using information
- Approach and market potential customers.
- Maximum support for customers when buying company products.
- Provide customers with information about warranty policy, promotions, customer gratitude from the company.
- Conduct customer surveys.
- Receive information, suggestions, suggestions, complaints of customers in order to improve the service quality of the company's sales.
- Contacting customers to resolve requests from customers.
#3. Scope of information use
Eurostone cares and attaches great importance to customer information security. We are committed not to sell your confidential information to any third parties. However, in the following special circumstances, the company may reasonably share customer information when:
- With the consent of the customer.
- To protect the interests of the company and its partners: the company only discloses personal information of customers when it is sure that such information can protect the interests and assets of the company. company and related partners. Such information will be legally disclosed in accordance with International Law.
- In some cases where it is necessary to provide other customer information, such as promotions sponsored by a third party, the company will notify you before your information is received. To share. You have the right to decide whether or not you agree to share information or participate.
#4. Information storage time
European Granite Stone Joint Stock Company will store the Personal Information provided by the Customer on the internal system during and after the process of providing services to the Customer to ensure the process of providing and taking care of customers after completing the service. Contract is best.
#5. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
European Granite Stone Joint Stock Company
Address: No. 120 Street No. 7, KDC Cityland Center Hill, Ward 7, Go Vap District, City. Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: +84 903393125, +84 903393759
Email: Mary@eurostone.vn | Jena@eurostone.vn
#5. Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data
Customers can change their personal information by contacting +84 903393125, +84 903393759 or sending an email to the address: Mary@eurostone.vn | Jena@eurostone.vn and ask our staff to make changes to your liking
#6. Committed to protecting customer's personal information